Monday, July 16, 2007

Public Service Announcement: Safety first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of a lucky-to-be-alive Steg, “GET A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR. NOW!”

And David Bogner/Treppenwitz, who was fortunate to escape serious injury, reminds us of “the importance of following written warnings on equipment.”

While we’re on the subject of home safely, please remember that “an open box of baking soda in an obvious & easy-to-reach place could save your life” in case of a fire in the kitchen.


Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>